Gravity IT Resources
- Candidates must have Talend ETL experience to be considered for the role.
- Please provide a full write-up when submitting candidates to consider and include their education.
- The position offers sponsorship but their education has to be an IT-related degree with the appropriate number of years IT-exact related experience listed in the job details. Degrees not accepted are Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Informational Management, and Management Information Systems. Each candidate will be evaluated accordingly based on their education and experience.
- For non-sponsored candidates, there is a degree and work experience combination needed if they do not have a technical degree. They have to meet the number of years of experience listed in the job details. Each candidate will be evaluated accordingly based on their education and experience.
- This is a Mon-Fri 8 hours/day job that requires off-hours production deployment/issues handling. The developer will work on-site at Cleveland and should be able to relocate to Cleveland within a month.
- This is a temp to permanent position after 6 months. The conversion salary range is approx $80k-100k based on their prior work experience and skill set.
- The worker should take care of car parking on their own.
- Candidates selected will have a first interview with the department manager through Teams. If selected for a second interview they will meet with other members of the department through Teams.
The Integrations Data Engineer III is responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of enterprise ETL Feeds in support of various modern architecture projects. In-depth hands-on knowledge of modern Integrations Platform solutions, file and database ETL, XML transformation, web services, data security, integrity, validity, and reliability are required at the enterprise level. The Integrations Data Engineer will provide technical consulting to peers, management, business analysts, technical associates, and will collaborate with the architecture team and larger enterprise Integrations Community of Practice.
Mandatory Skills-5+ years IT experience. -5+ years experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e., requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post-production support. -3+ years experience building file-sourced ETL feeds on Talend Open Data Studio. -3+ years developing ETL between the following formats: CSV, XML, JSON, Database. -2+ years developing or administering solutions in an enterprise application platform such as Java EE. -Advanced understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices. -Advanced understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs. -Experience using SOAP/RESTful APIs in Talend ETL. -Strong ability in designing reusable and highly performant solutions.
-Experience with Terraform
-Experience with Dell Boomi Integration Platform-as-a-Service.
-Experience developing, securing, and optimizing data feeds using public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
-Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
-Strong understanding of Microservices concepts.
-Fundamental understanding of API Gateway / API Manager concepts. Knowledge of authentication utilizing LDAP compliant technologies and authorization through SAML tokens.
-Experience in creating/maintaining deployments using ANT or MAVEN scripts. -Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
-Experience in using Jenkins and Git.