Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Application Development Analyst/Web Developer
Location: Hybrid (Tallahassee, FL)
Job Type: Contract
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The Application Development Analyst/Web Developer must possess a hybrid of skills and abilities in web content management, business analysis, Microsoft PowerPlatform, and high-level project management.
The Application Development Analyst/Web Developer will be working directly with customer requests and will be responsible for gathering and processing customer requirements as well as keeping up-to-date project documentation. They will facilitate incoming and outgoing communication, scheduling meetings, and drafting and analyzing documents. The candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills with a keen attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with and create websites using the current website content management system.
- Create and assist with the support of various SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries, PowerAutomate flows, PowerApps, PowerBI reports.
- Meet with local functional offices to understand technical needs.
- Gather, document, and manage business and technical requirements.
- Track and report project progress.
- Utilize the Department’s service desk system to manage requests from end users.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience with Website Content Management systems, such as Sitefinity is Required.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPlatform, including Sharepoint, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, PowerBI is Required.
- Experience in directly working with users to define their needs and requirements and documenting them in a straightforward, understandable manner is required.
- Experience assisting or managing small projects is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) for relating to customers and understanding their requests required.