Gravity IT Resources
We are looking for a passionate certified AWS Cloud Architect to assist with department wide AWS deployment. The successful candidate will be well versed in AWS lifecycle deployment and be able to turn data into information and insight to support business decisions.
AWS Cloud Architect Job Duties
The architect responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis and deployment of AWS. This position will require collaborations with key members of IT, Advanced Analytics, Vendor Relations, Finance, Sales, and others.
- Experience with EKS and deployment of AWS Cloud environment
- Work with and teach team members around AWS deployment
- Acquire data, profile and clean in collaboration with data stewards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Define and implement data quality rules
- Proactively analyze data to increase quality as it relates to accuracy, completeness, consistency, integrity, timeliness, conformity, and validity.
- Communicate and present to internal associates and external parties
- Technical expertise regarding AWS, data models, database design development
- Strong knowledge of databases, SQL, programming (Python)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, visualization and presenting findings
- Experience working in an agile team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, accountability, and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding, fast-paced environment and to work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed