Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer
Referral Fee: $1,200-1,800
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will only consider US Citizens & Green Card Holders.
Gravity is looking for a Azure Cloud Microservices Engineer who will be joining our growing customer digital solutions team!? This position is part of an overall digital transformation effort that will migrate customer facing applications to the cloud.?? For each migrated workload, the team will also be responsible for resiliency, availability, performance, security, and cost optimizations in the cloud.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
- To Provide security architecture support for build, migration, and operation of Azure cloud infrastructure
- Researches and evaluate emerging cloud technologies and proactively recommend areas where they can bring business value.
- Develop aspects of the cloud migration initiative, including its impact on infrastructure, networks, and security.
- Define standards and best practices by conducting POCs for new cloud technologies leveraged by the development organization and engineering teams
- Develop a baseline for deliverables to include; Network access, Restriction of internet-facing resources within the cloud platform, provision and configure computer resources within Azure environment
- Provide expertise and serve as Subject Matter Expert regarding Cloud for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure
- Work with application teams with their digital Transformation goals and achieve exceptional results retaining maximum client satisfaction
- Work with the IT Security Team, Solution Architects and Cloud Operations Team with any security-related issues that arise and maintain a log of operational activities performed
- Develop, maintain and drive a culture of continuous enhancement for a robust knowledge management system for the Cloud Operations team and its partners
- Establish an ongoing improvement plan for Cloud Operations, including technology reviews, root cause analysis, action reports analysis, and cloud portfolio review to ensure adequate infrastructure to provide a suitable operating environment(s) for critical applications.
- As Cloud Specialist, He should advise application team with azure security, develop migration strategy for azure security components and overall application components, define operating procedure in a cloud environment, support with performance tuning and testing activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or an analytical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4 years of hands-on development experience in C#, .Net,
- 4 years of experience in Information Technology, with hands-on experience in Cloud, Systems Engineering or Application Development
- 1 year of deploying and supporting cloud services in a large-scale environment.
- 1 year of hands-on experience with infrastructure automation for continuous integration and continuous deployment of technical solutions leveraging Azure Services and Features.
- Good understanding of Microservices design patterns, docker, container
- Understanding of large-scale distributed systems in Cloud
- Hands-on experience across multiple scripting technologies and tools such as JSON, Python, Bash, Shell, PowerShell
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology, with hands-on experience in Cloud, from a Development and Architecture background
- Must have a deep understanding of large-scale distributed systems, multiple operating systems, secure configuration
- 3+ years of deploying and supporting cloud services in a large-scale environment.
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience with infrastructure automation for continuous integration and continuous deployment of technical solutions leveraging Azure Services and Features.
- 1+ years of hands on experience implementing Microservices and deploying to Kubernetes
- 1+ years hands on experience implementing search solutions like Apache Solr and ElasticSearch
- 1+ years of hands-on experience developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) — Terraform
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed