Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Azure Devops Engineer
Work Authorization: USC/GC Holder
Job Type: FTE
At NationsBenefits, we are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in our six locations across the Nation.
It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It’s how we’re transforming the healthcare industry for the better. We provide career advancement opportunities within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
Together, we can make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of millions. That’s something we can all be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put – we pay more. We also show our gratitude through supplemental pay, including overtime, raises, and performance bonuses. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. We invest in the employee experience through training and development opportunities. Achieve your potential and grow your career with NationsBenefits.
NationsBenefits is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Database deployments /changes
- Scripting skills like PowerShell, bash shell and Programming skills in C# or Java with min 3+yrs experience.
- Able to support for developers for remote debugging.
- Automatic data backup scripts for critical deployments to fix forward or rollback.
- Continuous plan for and Rehearse failures.
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience administering and deploying development releases using CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Configuration management.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Design a version control strategy & access restrictions with branch policies
- Manage build infrastructure
- Managing application configuration and secrets while releasing to Azure Web App
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes/docker
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability – Build VMs availability sets using the Azure portalto provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
- Knowledge in Configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Hands on experience on Backup and restore Azure services and in Design and configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, Active directory, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security