Gravity IT Resources
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position will support the Revenue Systems Solutions (RSS) Team in managing high profile and strategic Revenue Cycle Technology related initiatives. We are looking for a hands-on individual to undertake a hybrid role where a variety of administrative, business analyst and project management functions will be required. Organization, attention to detail, flexibility, self-direction and critical thinking are a must. The role relies on Interpersonal and communication skills, with the goal of building and maintaining trusted working relationships. You will be required to work on a daily basis with diverse teams in a virtual environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the RSS portfolio lead and related project teams to define, document and manage project scope, business requirements and project plans.
- Manage project deliverables, resources, cost, schedule, and quality.
- Acting as an interface to IT and Business Partners, developing/maintaining strong relationships with multiple teams and vendor management.
- Organize, facilitate and provide administrative support to program meetings (document outcomes from project meetings).
- Aid in the creation of decks and process documents (workflows, visuals, business requirement documents, presentations).
- Lead all or specific assigned project phases including: initiating, planning, executing, performance monitoring, and closing.
- Track and communicate overall project status (deliverables, timelines, milestones, budget, risks and issues).
- Identify, document, resolve, and escalate issues. Communicate risks and project deadline changes as appropriate.
- Identify, document, and monitor metrics for project/program performance as assigned.
- Perform data analysis to assist project team in identifying project value and evaluating potential solutions.
- Exceed program management delivery expectations by utilizing Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Professional principles.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college or university and five (5) to seven (7) years of Project Management / Business Analyst experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in healthcare billing practices and revenue cycle processes.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or equivalent training.
- PMP certification highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies and software.
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Track record in managing multiple business projects to successful completion including: scoping, scheduling, budgeting, status management and reporting.
- Track record in taking initiative, working with minimal supervision and being self-directed and highly motivated in all work activities.
- Great values and manners.