Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Software Engineer-Beqom
Type: Full time
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is a $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
Proven seasoned developer / technologist in IT with experience in design and delivering technical solutions with a focus on distributed / cloud technologies. Must be able to design and develop internal solutions as well as assist / drive vendors on delivering solutions. Must have experience with PaaS providers such as AWS and Microsoft and knowledge of supporting systems within cloud infrastructures.
- Ability to work with various modules in Beqom like Performance Mgmt, Salary Mgmt, Individual compensation planning and analytics and reporting
- Provide expertise in Beqom cloud configuration and ensure the successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes.
- Responsible for successful implementation of Beqom upgrades and continuous focus on product optimization
- Manage Beqom deliverables, scope of work, partner with internal/external teams ensure end to end coverage, good end user solutions and ensure overall quality.
- Should be able to architect, design and configure and develop Beqom Artifacts following
- Partner to conduct design sessions with business team(s) to understand business requirements.
- Partner with the internal testing team to ensure the development of high-quality test cases and the delivery of quality solutions.
- Leads the detailed design of multiple technologies under the guidance of delivery architect
- Produces design and development of software solutions based upon requirements, high level design, guiding principles and patterns
- Designs and develops new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems
- Oversees and directs technical staff activities (design to implementation / warranty)
- Evaluates business requirements and high-level designs for delivering proper solutions
- Support team on-call schedule
- Systems analysis design and debugging of new systems / integrations
- Escalation of issues or options and facilitates technical sessions with resolution
- Skilled with knowledge transfers
- Ability to support and troubleshoot complex integrations and data components
- Ability to develop on support activities, small enhancements, and projects
- Proactively learns and utilizes new technologies, concepts, and procedures
- Works with geographically dispersed teams
- Development – advanced knowledge in multiple of the following:
- Microsoft .NET, .Net Core and Key Frameworks
- Microsoft Azure Components & Architecture
- SQL / DBA Technologies
- Web Services / SOA / SSO Technologies
- API technologies
- Github / Jenkins
- CI/CD Development
- Architecture knowledge
- Must have experience with delivering cloud-based solutions (private and public)
- Troubleshooting skills – advanced level required to troubleshoot the solution across both software and infrastructure components
- Stays informed of current industry trends and emerging insights and keeps skills current with modern technologies and tools
- Domain Knowledge in Software Development, Software Design
- Must have experience / background with systems integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and/or 10 years related experience in an IT discipline.
- Must have 5+ years application development experience
- Must have proven track record of out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization, either independently or as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can leverage the organizational structure and, through using interpersonal relationships, influence others to drive decisions quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with groups across ITS, our business customers and partners
- Candidate must be highly accountable, drives for results
- Ability to follow/implement guidelines and technologies to develop solution architecture for their respective business unit
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards
- Contributes to and participates in Architectural Governance Processes and Procedures
- Evaluates the end-to-end solutions and oversees the solution architecture components