Gravity IT Resources
Job: Blue Prism RPA Developer
Location: Miami, Florida (Remote Position)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Referral Bonus: $1000+
Must be US Citizen / Green Card Holder
**No 3rd Parties**
Gravity is looking for an RPA Developer II with a focus on Blue Prism development and support.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well-structured, and maintainable.
- Accurately analyze and estimate new automation-related processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Identify and communicate technical infrastructure requirements.
- Create and maintain automation-related documentation.
- Support existing automation and implement changes following established change control processes.
- Resolving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Identify and communicate automation risks and issues with the team.
- Assist in certification of governance controls on a quarterly basis.
- Implement database changes, and SQL queries as needed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 3+ years in the IT field is required
- 2+ years of Blue Prism experience in a developer role
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Full stack web developer
- 1+ years of experience with Azure cloud
- Ability to write code and unit test work
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to understand VBA logic
- Experience with Git version control
- Arrive to work on time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Work independently of daily supervision
- Interact well with co-workers and associates at all company levels