Bullhorn System Administrator
Gravity IT Resources
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring that outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works with vendor to supports upgrades, patches, and testing of system changes.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams but primary focus will be in one or more of the following areas: Recruiting, Account Management, Scheduling, Time Tracking, Learning, and Reporting
- Design, develop and modify CRM system to suit organizational needs.
- Develop and support integrations (EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between SMART systems, Workday and other internal/external systems.
- Build reports and dashboards using report writer and prepares scheduled reports to support all employees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very good understanding of general SMART locums recruiting functions and processes.
- Integration & implementation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and provide training on key systems
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years of hands-on ATS/CRM systems administration and support experience
- Previous experience with Bullhorn and other CRM systems preferred