Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $75-100 a month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be USC or Green Card holders.
Gravity is looking for an entry level Business Analyst/Project Coordinator to support the research, analysis, data collection, and improvement of a suite of SaaS products.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of software solutions and a product environment.
Our client is a workforce management software company rapidly growing, improving and expanding a product suite including EasyClocking, EasyScheduling, EasyTimeOff and EasyHR.
- Conduct client interviews, outline and document product reviews, feedback, success stories, improvement areas, etc.
- Experience with software products in an agile environment
- Conduct market research on the competitive landscape of workforce management solutions. Document and present areas where the product can be improved & refined.
- Help gather requirements and drive development sprints
- 1-2 years experience as a BA or Product Analyst