Gravity IT Resources
- 3-5 years of experience in business systems analysis.
- Previous work with retail customer facing applications is preferred.
- Individual will be working in an Agile Scrum environment, primarily responsible for (but not limited to) work around a Customer Loyalty project.
- They will be writing user stories, wireframes/mockups, defect triaging, and working with cross-functional partners with minimal guidance.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent research, analysis, and learning skills due to the complexity of the space.
- Willing to bring alternative solutions to the table based on a strong functional knowledge of applications and industry.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Curious and analytical thinker with ability to identify and proactively solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.