Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Servicenow Business Analyst
Location: Conshocken, PA
Referral Fee: +/- $1700
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for CRM Admin to be responsible for advocating, analyzing and collaborating with the ServiceNow/1Stop business and IT partners to drive and define the technology strategy and design innovative technology solutions.
As a member of the team chartered to be the IT Service Management experts within IT, the BA ensures that the ITSM tool drives measurable business value for both IT as well as the various business units.
The successful candidate will possess have a strong understanding of CRM systems. They should be able to troubleshoot system problems as well as train other users on the product.
Our client is a nationwide mortgage banker that offers a wide variety of home loan products. They are licensed in over 45 states and is one of the largest non-bank originators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in defining and scoping projects, gathering, defining, analyzing and documenting business and system requirements, technical specifications, and creating work effort estimates.
- May act as a project manager on smaller projects.
- Participates in project management process, including participating in meetings. May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings.
- Manages relationships with internal teams and drives communications, and related work regarding system changes, implementations, and related business process impacts.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to understand the technical implications of a business request, understand business processes, and possess a mindset geared toward logical process improvements
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Agile experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Working knowledge of workflow design and associated tools such as Smart Draw, Visio