Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Business Reporting Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250+/- $18/week
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Business Reporting Analyst to spearhead our client’s data efforts. The role is a contract to hire expected to be 6-12 months on contract before conversion. The position will require onsite work in the Charlotte office when the organization goes back post-Covid.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years in a high level data analysis environment. Comprehensive knowledge of Excel and MS Office are also required. Experience building dashboards with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau is strongly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build forecasting reports using advanced Excel
- Work internally to collect source data throughout the enterprise
- Create reports and dashboards using Power BI and/or another data analytics software
- Identify and analyze trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis of KPIs and reports
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of analyzing data, providing insights
- 3+ years of building reports, dashboards, and insights
- 3+ years using advanced Excel with large volume data sets
- 3+ years using Power BI or a related data reporting tool
- 3+ years using MS Office