Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Client Analyst
Job-Type: 6 month contract
Referral Fee: +/- $50-150/mo.
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Our client is proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by a commitment to quality and safety and supported by a world-class operating team. This organization has 16,000+ clinicians and provides the highest quality medical staffing, administrative support and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers. Their purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything they do.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
Responsible for coordinating completion of client security questionnaires
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures facility security questionnaires are completed accurately and timely while adhering to EIT Security best practice standards.
- Coordinates audio/video calls between HIE, EIT Security, Legal, and client teams to facilitate questionnaire completion.
- Ensures required cyber security insurance coverage is in place.
- Confirms dataflow(s) are appropriate to evaluation.
- Tracks and shares progress on deliverables and milestones.
- Develops strong relationships with both external and internal business partners.
- Ensures clear and accurate communication between technical and nontechnical resources.
- Supports business partners with strategic workflow enhancement.
- Manages other projects as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity Management, or related field preferred, or equivalent education and professional experience required.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other Information Security/Cyber Security certification a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPPA, PCI, or Sox preferred.
- High level knowledge of HL7, sFTP, and VPN configurations preferred.
- Excellent customer service and team player focus required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision needed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills needed.
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Azure DevOps, and Lucidchart a plus.
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lighted, modern office setting
- Prolonged sitting
- Prolonged work on a computer/PC
- Occasional travel (minimal anticipated)
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.