Clinical Applications Analyst II
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Clinical Support Analyst II
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a clinical support analyst (intermediate) to spearhead our client’s data transfer efforts.
The successful candidate will possess data transferring experience. Comprehensive knowledge of application support, maintenance, and implementation are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with web browsers
- Strong understanding of data transfer and processing data
- Working with multiple stakeholders to assist in the successful divesture of another health system from the larger client organization
- Troubleshooting healthcare applications across organization
Required Experience & Skills:
- ITIL certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years of working in IT
- 3+ years working to extract and transfer files
- 3+ years troubleshooting
- 3+ years working with data transfer
- 2+ years in healthcare