Gravity IT Resources
QA Analyst (Remote)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing, healthcare organization in the exciting field of Healthcare IT. We are seeking a skilled healthcare business analysts and QA analysts to join our growing team. In this position, you will work with project managers, technical managers, and end users. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting workflows, developing test plans, test scripts and assist with end user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should employ critical thinking and have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Capturing and document business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing workflow/processes.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with end users, technical analysts, and leadership.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Document test plans and test cases.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Monitor and improve quality of implementation, training, and testing.
- Assist with prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Assist project managers with development of use case diagrams, workflows, testing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, healthcare administration.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Required Credentials, License, and / or Certifications.
- Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) or equivalent required
- Agile / Scrum certification preferred.
- Prosci Adkar certification preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Healthcare Business Analysis and Testing, Quality Assurance experience: 5+ years
- IT Application experience with eClinicalWorks, Cerner, EPIC, Athena, Practice Fusion, EMR/EHR, Ancillary Clinical applications, RIS, LIS, PACS, HL7 implementation projects preferred
- Integration / M&A experience preferred
- High standards of integrity, strong personal work ethic, creative problem-solving skills, and flexible work approach required.
- Notable client service, communication, presentation, and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- Required highly skilled in the following:
- Power Point
- Visio required,
- Smart Sheets
- Other process modeling tools
- Automated testing and user simulation tools (Specify which ones)