Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Hybrid Onsite – Deerfield Beach, FL
The primary function of the role is to support the compensation team in the creation and management of content for internal stakeholders in addition to collaborating with the team to document and implement new business processes. The secondary function of the role would be to calculate and audit monthly commissions and other variable pay as well as assist the team with data analysis. The role will continue to change and will require the associate to pursue and promote change.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Create and present process improvement reports and team progress
- Administer the update of process and procedure policies and documentation
- Coordinate communications flow/timing to stakeholders
- Tailor messages to a diversity of audiences (Executives, HR, General associate population)
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Organize team meetings, source discussion topics and create agenda for meetings including team-building questions/exercises
- Identifies communications opportunities to inform and engage associates
- Develops, administers, executes and evaluates strategies that support the objective of associates communications
- Support project management activities (e.g., project plans, project schedules)
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team members to collect, analyze, and present data
- Assist in the analysis, development, recommendation, and administration of fixed and variable (commission and bonus) programs.
- Calculate and audit monthly commissions and other variable pay.
- Assist with the maintenance and creation of structured compensation reports using excel and beqom.