Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Contract Business Analyst (Private Equity)
Location: 100% Remote
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $100/mos
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Business Analyst with experience supporting private equity clients. This role will elicit, analyze, and validate the business needs of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of experience supporting private equity or venture capital firms. Must have solid foundational skills as a BA.
Our client is fast growing PE firm with a well diversified portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine project scope and vision
- Conducts interviews to gather requirements via workflow storyboards, use cases, and other methods
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the project team
- Process mapping documentation expertise
Required Experience & Skills:
- Degree in business administration, finance, or information systems
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Proven expertise with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, and methodology development
- Industry experience in private equity or venture capital