Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: CRM Administrator
Referral Fee: +/- $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for CRM Admin to serve as primary system administrator for the Velocify environment. This person will serve as the system admin and handle all end user requests, account maintenance and dashboard reporting.
The successful candidate will possess have a strong understanding of CRM systems. They should be able to troubleshoot system problems as well as train other users on the product.
Our client is a nationwide mortgage banker that offers a wide variety of home loan products. They are licensed in over 45 states and is one of the largest non-bank originators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Completes regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manages CRM data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years as a CRM/Salesforce/Velocify/HubSpot Administrator in a similar environment.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, best practices, and functionality