CRM (HubSpot) Manager
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: CRM (HubSpot) Manager
Location: Hybrid (Clearwater, FL)
Job Type: Direct Hire/Permanent
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The HubSpot Manager is responsible for the strategy, execution, optimization, and reporting of email marketing campaigns and identifies HubSpot opportunities that delight our customers, drive conversion and revenue, and contribute to a more seamless shopping experience. You must have an inquisitive spirit; love diving into the data to identify insights and actions and have a deep understanding of email marketing and customer segmentation. The HubSpot Manager is a HubSpot expert and can provide recommendations to further improve the customer experience with the tool. He/she works independently and in partnership with the Email Marketing Specialist, the Marketing Department, and IT Department.
Our client is a leading Marine retailer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the development and execution of email campaigns across the customer lifecycle with a specific focus on nurturing MQLs to ultimately convert to SQLs, developing repeat customers, increasing engagement, and finding new opportunities that generate SQLs, all while creating a seamless experience for the customer.
- As the on-staff HubSpot marketing platform expert, assist in the maintenance of Hubspot integration, especially in the passage and usage of user data to create personalized email campaigns as well as overall database health, sending reputation, customer lead scoring.
- Work closely with MarineMax stores and departments to schedule emails, execute emails and solicit approvals for emails as well as recommend improvements based on best practices and proven stats.
- Expert in HubSpot marketing automation and smart list optimization to build and optimize the right nurturing tracks.
- Identify new opportunities that contribute to an increase in conversions and a more personalized customer experience.
- Collaborate with the Design Team to create visually appealing emails according to brand standards and email best practices.
- Participate in defining and developing the road map to a customer 360 view and identifying the associated data needs in Hubspot.
- Contribute to team and company planning as it relates to digital marketing and a seamless shopping experience with an emphasis on email.
- Structure Hubspot CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Conduct reporting and the monitoring of results for all email campaigns to provide ongoing analyses for campaign performance, key insights, strategic learnings, and inform new engagement strategies and tactics.
- Perform A/B tests throughout emails to be constantly improving campaign results.
- Manage and support email marketing vendors and systems.
- Support and work on all other tasks deemed necessary to the team’s success
Required Experience and Skills
- Min. 3 years of experience in email marketing
- Strong understanding and implementation of email marketing and data quality best practices.
- Experience in designing and implementing email trigger and nurture campaigns.
- Experience implementing email and customer engagement strategy.
- Experience with Photoshop or other digital editing software and Dreamweaver.
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organization and detail skills.
- Proficient in using HubSpot’s email application to segment partner communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications.
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies.
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses.
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines.
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omnichannel), deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws.