Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Cyber Security Solution Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master
Location: Indian Land, NC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250 +/ $95/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Cyber Security Solution Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master to spearhead our client’s three team IT security efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong Scrum/Agile/SAFe skills and experience. Comprehensive knowledge of product owner methodology are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage three teams within IT security organization at large Health system.
- Manage and teach Agile/SCRUM/SAFe processes across three teams.
- Get hands-on with various team members to help complete goals and product ownership responsibilities
- Help create, manage, and implement IT Security roadmap and strategies.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Scrum/Agile methodology experience
- Strategy development and implementation experience
- Hands-on leadership experience
- Product Owner experience