Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Security Access Management Engineer
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $100/mos
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Security Access Management Engineer to spearhead our client’s CyberArk implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will have moderate to extensive Privilege Access Management (PAM) or Security Access Management (SAM) experience and can work collaboratively with diverse end users and teams.
Our client is a leader in their industry. With deep roots in Charlotte, this company’s mission is to be the most connected and insightful automotive solutions provider. This client values innovation, collaboration, accountability and excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Implementing CyberArk tool
2. Architect implementation strategies for diverse applications, teams, and use cases
3. Perform tasks in support of the audit of in-scope systems and processes
4. Create and optimize access management workflows, processes, and audit trails
Required Experience & Skills:
1. PAM implementation experience
2. CyberArk administration experience
3. Knowledge and experience working with API's