Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Data Analyst III
Job-Type: Contract (with the potential to convert)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
As a Data Analyst III in this role, you will be responsible for for identifying gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state. You will be tasked with quickly assimilating to the organizational structure to learn and contribute to business strategies and processes. The position will require you to do detailed requirements gathering and documentation. You will also be tasked with cleaning up data quality issues as well as mapping data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to father business requirements
- Document business requirements from data stakeholders with precision
- Identify business problems and define the scope of activities required to address the issues.
- Work with data holders to identify data quality issues, map and plan out data solutions
- Create relationships with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience/education
- 8+ years of experience working in an agile environment solving business problems
- 8+ years of experience of requirements gathering, working with internal stakeholders
- 8+ years of experience documenting business process issues
- 8+ years of experience examining and solving data quality issues
- 8+ years of identifying process gaps in business processes across an enterprise
- CSM or CSPO would be a plus