Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Data Analyst III
Location: Remote (Must be CST time zone)
Job-Type: 6 month contract (with the potential to conevrt)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
As a Data Analyst III, you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing data and business problems. The successful candidate will posses experience in a data setting assisting project managers with data needs. In addition, this resource will need experience working with business data owners to develop and execute data cleansing logic.
Our client is a Fortune 500 manufacturing organization out of North Carolina. This resource will need to be located in a Central Time zone due to the office that they will be working remotely out of.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and analyze business problems and define the scope of activities required to address the issues.
- Ability to think critically and facilitate business users through the assessment and data cleanup process
- Create technical design documents
- Develop unit/regression/integrated testing
- Develop and support the data team's projects/initiatives using analytical tools and applications
- 5+ years of experience mining data from various applications and executing data assessments
- 5+ years of experience working developing data quality assessment criteria
- 5+ years of experience writing SQL statements and manipulating data using SQL
- 5+ years of experience working with data owners to develop cleansing logic
- 5+ years of experience in a data cleanup, conversion, and validation setting
- Working on a Salesforce engagement is a plus