Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Data Science II
Job-Type: C2H or Permanent
Referral Fee: $2340
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Data Scientist II to spearhead our client’s healthcare related data science efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong theoretical and applied algorithm application and creation in a data science setting. Comprehensive knowledge of statistical modeling is also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with data science team to assess the appropriate algorithm/model to apply to specific project use cases
- Teach and mentor Data Science Is
- Lead data science projects within healthcare scope
- Apply or create models/statistics/algorithms to appropriate project needs
- Work with technical tools including python, SQL, R, HL7, and Azure
Required Experience & Skills:
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Data Science related degree, Masters/PhD preferred
- 3+ years working as data science where algorithm application, creation and understand was required
- 3+ years working with Python or similar big data/machine learning language
- 1+ year mentoring and leading projects