Gravity IT Resources
Gravity is looking for a Data Scientist to join our client's innovative team. Our client is developing advanced analytics products; applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data to advance and enable key mission outcomes.
The successful candidate will possess an extensive background in both Python and R development. Comprehensive knowledge of using data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js, or equivalent is also required.
Our client is major consulting firm, building out and customizing an innovative, customer facing analytics platform. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading to support advanced analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed