Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: DevOps Azure .Net Developer
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a DevOps Azure .NET Developer responsible for working with development teams in designing, building, and delivering, via pipeline, scalable, cost-effective MS Azure Cloud/PaaS based solutions in .NET.
In this role, you would also be accountable for creating/optimizing patterns and procedures developers follow in creating/deploying cloud-based solutions. Helping design and build automation that aids in verifying compliance to best practice development procedures: Azure DevOps Pipelining, IaaC via Arm/Bicep, .Net/Azure resource-based solution patterns, compliance to necessary tagging/configuration policies, unit testing, static code analysis, and other “developer compliance/best practice” related areas.
Our dream candidate will be an experienced .NET developer with deep experience in Azure PaaS Resources/Services who can effectively consult with, and share, “how-to” knowledge with various teams in the design and delivery of optimal Azure-based solutions for our business. This position provides remote work arrangement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure development and delivery of applications following standards and best practices set forth by internal policies and governing bodies.
• Assist in developing and managing various “developer compliance” services: Tagging Governance Model, Resource Naming Standards, Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing Standards, and other “solution delivery” compliance issues.
• Share Azure best practices, participate in a “Developer Community of Practice” with solution delivery teams, help instill best practices in our software developer practice, constantly update teammates and dev community on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current, and upcoming Azure Cloud capabilities.
• Conduct research on various technical initiatives and issues – propose and communicate technical/detailed solutions.
• Provide Azure engineering support to development/delivery teams.
• Perform root cause analysis and provide guidance to technical leadership regarding future issue/problem prevention.
• Support and implement the technology roadmap for our cloud platform.
• Provide consulting to development teams to help shape technical requirements, and ensure solutions are optimized for cost, quality, and necessary compliance.
• Promote a culture of sustainable, cost-effective ownership.
• 2-5 years of experience with Azure PaaS Resources/Services and Dev Tools: API Mgmt, Logic Apps, App Service, AKS, Functions, Pipelines, DevOps, VS Studio, Repos, Artifacts, Boards, Active Directory, Policy, Key Vault, Git, ARM/Bicep, PowerShell, AZ CLI, or REST API.
• 2-5 years .NET C# developer experience in SDLC best practices.
• Proven experience as a technology consultant with good communications skills adept at mapping requirements to automated solutions.
• Knowledge of foundational cloud components/technologies such as identity and access management (IAM), basic networking, security, governance, and compliance standards.
• Desire to learn and be a cloud evangelist as well as an evangelist for developer oriented SDLC best practices
• Azure certifications – Azure Admin, Azure Certified Architect, Azure Fundamentals.
• Familiarity with MS Cloud Adoption Framework or MS Well Architected Framework.
• Experience with AWS cloud services.
• Experience with other various developer related tools and platforms like SonarQube, GitLab, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins or Python.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management or Computer Science.