Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Open to Remote/Preferred Hybrid Deerfield Beach, FL
Job Type: Contract
We seek an experienced DevOps Engineer with intimate knowledge and experience of the Azure platform. Hands-on experience and the ability to communicate clearly while delivering solutions that meet stringent requirements are necessary. DevOps engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines to deploy and configure various Azure services.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on ability with Azure Bicep, ARM (Azure Resource Management)
- and ability to spin up cloud native workloads from a solution design.
- Must be familiar with CI/CD and DevOps pipeline principles. CI/CD projects experience. Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Creating and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines (classic and YAML)
- Implementation of Unit, Integration, Functional and Security tests
- Environments strategy understanding
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Hub
- Deep experience designing, configuring, and deploying applications to the cloud (Azure) using Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC).
- Architect, build, and maintain the company’s internal automation systems and workflows
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all scripting and automation solutions
- Must be familiar with Agile principles and methodologies
- Experience in solutioning, documenting, and implementing highly available, scalable, standardized, and fault tolerant service solutions.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal presentations
- Interpreting requirements and creating solutions