Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: SEM specialist (Digital Advertising Campaign Manager)
Job type: Full time
Location: Boca Raton, FL – Hybrid / remote (Florida based)
Oversee the Digital Marketing strategy and daily efforts of our clients, which could include: Keyword Search, Display Media, Shopping Feeds, Contextual and Behavioral Ads, to include the Social Networks. Provide support to colleagues, within Department and elsewhere, where needed.
- Responsible for the management of the client’s digital campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, 2nd tier engines, shopping feeds, vertical portals, social channels, etc.)
- Digital Media Strategy, to include channel research and planning
- Initially and ideas ongoing for expansion/testing
- Identify keywords, audiences, tactics, plus develop ad copy and/or select visual creatives
- Engine/Channel selection & budget allocation – bid management strategy
- Landing page selection or guidance provided to client
- Ongoing analysis and campaign optimization activity
- Overall account management and maintenance, including quality control
- Leverage web analytics data to understand conversions and ROI, to improve/expand campaigns and performance.
- Report internally to team and present externally to clients on performance, results and campaign challenges, along with new ideas or emerging trends.
- “Best Practices” knowledge of Search Engine/ Digital Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost-per-Click advertising networks to include:
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, choose tactics, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Analyze data through web analytics programs and tell a story.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics needed.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task successfully is a must.
- MS OFFICE skills required, especially Excel.
- Analytical thinker — able to come up with solutions — Problem solver.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.