Gravity IT Resources
The Manager, Digital Delivery is responsible for a high-visibility delivery management role providing product, application, and project leadership within the assigned program of our IT business. The Digital Delivery Manager role will align with our business operating segment.
This position requires an individual who is passionate and determined to deliver the best leadership, communication, and solutions by aligning all of the assets within the assigned area of the program to deliver maximum business value. Someone who possess the ability to make complex decisions, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and has the strong desire for excellence will do well in this role. The Digital Delivery Manager will be responsible for aligning the portfolio of IT projects with the strategic objectives of the business. It will require collaboration with business and IT stakeholders and executive leadership to drive successful delivery. The manager will be responsible for organizing software delivery teams, optimizing resources within the assigned program, and ensuring continuity of communication across all stakeholders and projects teams. The Digital Delivery Manager’s success will be tied to the overall success of team and the projects within the TAG digital portfolio. This role will have direct reports of project managers and business analysts aligned to the same program. This role will include management of vendor relationships within the portfolio. There will also be indirect management of teams including QA and technology. Essential Functions Strategy & Planning – Lead and support the vision and strategy for assigned area of the program, including project investments, associated business and functional requirements necessary to achieve defined business needs. – Partner with IT development and architecture to deliver capabilities and projects against the program roadmap. Maintain line of sight into the next 6 months with majority of the focus in the 0- 3-month window. Must not lose sight of overall roadmap. – Coordinate the delivery and execution of all projects within the area of the program and prepare the team for the execution of projects. – Facilitate continuous improvement to help mature delivery process in the assigned program area. – Awareness of all phases from discovery through completion including project reviews, feasibility, prioritization, initiation, execution, and long-term support for all project work related to the program. – Develop a deep knowledge of the assigned program technology and business unit, build positive relationships both horizontally and vertically. – Work closely with development managers and project managers to ensure resource allocation and forecasting for the program is appropriately always staffed. – Assess dependencies, risk, impact, mitigation plans while viewing all projects within the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years in experience in the field of Information Technology or Business
- 8+ years of experience with IT or business analysis, project management, and program management with clear progression of responsibility throughout career. – Supervisory experience preferred or team responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with external agencies, vendors, or partners.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing large scale IT initiatives – Broad base of technology and business experience including strategy, design, implementation, operations for application development organizations.
- Experience with the implementation of software platforms across multiple organizational teams and lines of business is preferred
- Solid understanding of native application development, ecommerce systems, content management, analytics, infrastructure, and QA automation tools
- Preferred experience delivering native mobile applications in iOS & Android to the consumer