Gravity IT Resources
- Lead, mentor, train, and develop the engineering team to effectively manage assigned projects for consistent delivery of all projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Must possess Sr. Level Networking; Routing and Switching; implementation and troubleshooting skills with the ability to provide guidance to onsite team during difficult implementations.
- Oversee the implementation, provisioning and commissioning of routing and switching, WAPs and other infrastructure components to ensure optimal network performance.
- Serve as the customer escalation and issue resolution manager
- Provide project engineering leadership through the identification, prioritization, and resolution of engineering related issues or hardware installations.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of technical documentation, such as topology, wiring diagrams, rack elevations, and Close-out documentation
- Prioritize workload to ensure smooth, quality, and timely execution of deliverables.
- Remain committed to expanding customer Cisco/Aruba technical expertise through attendance of coaching sessions, design reviews, and workshops/trade shows
- Establish methods for teaching customer relation skills in all field personnel
- Develop budget knowledge and budget control practices for engineering teams
- Have a strong relationship with OEM, distribution, and vendor partners
- Identify potential opportunities for additional Cisco/Aruba business
- Provide both proficiency and administrative guidance to all engineers in the department including both networking and DAS teams.
- Facilitate training and education of our sales force on LAN, WAN and DAS technology.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or 10+ years of technical experience
- Master’s degree in related field a Plus
- Five (5+) years of progressive management experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing data or telecommunications networks. his individual should have experience with network analysis/management tools such iBwave, Ekahau or Air Magnet software or equivalent capabilities.
- Established relationships with OEMs such as Cisco, Aruba, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.
- The ability to engage with, manage and solve customer issues is paramount to being successful in this role.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge and have demonstrated planning, organizational, analytical and leadership skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of LAN/WAN architectures and designs, cloud networking and mobile networking
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization, and decision-making
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and team building skill