Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Director of Portfolio Delivery
Referral Fee: $1500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Director of Portfolio Delivery to spearhead our client’s agile delivery practice efforts across Digital Technology.
The successful candidate will possess end to end delivery execution oversight skills. Comprehensive knowledge of gathering and documenting business requirements, planning across agile teams are also required.
Our client is an innovative global bank that is intruding the market wit a unique focus in digital financial services. Focusing exclusively in online banking, this organization is committing to the future of banking, and are prepared to align their technological approach to accommodate their customers and their online banking needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage and support agile teams embedded within a fixed IT ecosystem
· Collaborate with business and matrixed technology teams to analyze the current state of processes ands systems, align to formulate systems design
· Develop transparent delivery metrics support the execution of initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement
· Resolve issues and mitigate risks across teams
· Act as the team's interface to Technology and Business Partners, develop and maintain strong relationships with vendor teams
Required Experience & Skills:
· 7+ years working in a transforming IT agile enterprise environment
· 7+ years of experience leading organizational change within IT matrixed environment under an agile framework
· 7+ years of diversified portfolio management experience reporting in an agile ecosystem
· 7+ years working in an advisory capacity to identify key technical and business problems while effectively communicating with leaders to overcome
· 7+ years of experience in project management settings, with skills in project planning, estimating, project budgeting, and change control