Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: E-Commerce Operations Manager
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $110 – $125 monthly
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
This person will own and maintain the system design documentation. Will interface with all integrated technology owners, overseeing solution design, and directing production support when issues arise within Salesforce Commerce Cloud Ecosystem. Working with product/program owners and various internal and external partners, you will seek to understand the business’ goals and requests, in order to design solutions with two key goals in mind: ensure optimal balance of user experience and technical performance and drive technical designs that meet business needs in an operationally maintainable way
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Can work remotely for the first several months but will be required to work onsite daily in Columbus approximately Q3 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the SME to internal and external cross-functional partners, for new feature planning, solution design, and production support.
- Review business roadmap initiatives and provide development level of effort estimations to business decision makers to facilitate alignment on, and influence planning of, workflow to meet brand business goals.
- Review, understand and translate business requirements into technical direction to the development teams while keeping user needs top of mind. Ensure quality development on actionable items.
- Partner with internal technical teams to ensure major milestones are being met and continuously identify development process gaps and implement solutions accordingly.
- Work with cross channel teams and leads to support and perform development work and production support of loyalty technology products.
- Understand and keep up to date with emerging technologies, trends and innovative solutions being implemented across the industry.
- Support integration design and development work on the webstore platform; review and provide sign-off/approval on Functional Specification Documents and Technical Design Documents provided by system integration partners.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technology/engineering-related field; or equivalent experience in comparable role
- Expertise, experience, and knowledge of technologies. Experience developing or leading development teams in an ecommerce, CRM, digital marketing/personalization environment.
- 5+ years of experience in technology product development
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including ability to translate business objectives into technical requirements, provide concise narrative to leadership of complex systems/concepts, and oversee multiple projects and production support activities simultaneously.
- A leader, but also a team player; proven ability to work well individually and within the team environment; delegating and sharing decision-making with teammates as appropriate
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Good technical understanding and experience of working with development teams and familiarity with technical platform development, integration, and deployment processes.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluenceor other leading ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) tools
- Familiarity with User Experience concepts and best practices
- Strong comfort level with ambiguity and constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and prioritize competing demands based on technical complexity and efficient design principles
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks by importance, due date, and interdependence with other tasks
- Demonstrated experience working with full product development life cycles, preferably experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment