Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ECommerce Web Optimization Analyst
Job Type: Direct Hire
Work Eligibility: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holders only
Referral Fee: $1,500
The eCommerce Optimization Analyst role is focused developing reports, conducting analyses and creating recommendations to support digital commerce teams with a focus on search and web booking optimization. This role will maintain constant focus on performance and have a robust understanding of the data necessary to provide context and framing of insights and recommendations to enhance conversion rate and business performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with digital commerce web team(s) by performing ad hoc analyses and reports upon request to support initiatives.
- Create & enhance recurring (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly) dashboards and reporting to help monitor performance against goals, uncover problems, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Leverage Adobe Analytics and other web analytics platforms (e.g. ContentSquare) to help inform short and long term data-driven strategies, reporting on visitor behavior, purchase patterns, and overall performance.
- Timely reporting of website data on user behavior patterns, booking conversion funnel, cruise search, and product selection to support optimization efforts.
- Validate that deliverables continue to deliver business value by working with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Create clean, effective, and impactful reports and presentations to communicate impact with a focus on actionable outcomes.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
List the minimum level of education and experience required to perform the work at the entry level of the job.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent, directly related experience required
- At least 1-3years of proven experience with Adobe Analytics (preferred) or Google Analytics. Experience with Adobe Target, Audience Manager or Monetate a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills & outstanding attention to detail.
Knowledge and Skills:
List specific knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job related to the Essential Duties and Responsibilities identified above
- Advanced understanding of web site and digital marketing program concepts and performance.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytics KPIs
- Knowledge of business and drivers of profitability, and how those relate to digital analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and translate data-driven concepts to cross-discipline team members in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, cross functional environment.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Travel Industry experience a plus
- SQL/PLSQL experience a plus