Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Hybrid (Clearwater, FL)
Job Type: Direct Hire/Permanent
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Do you live to see open rates increase? We’re seeking an expert in email marketing to join our growing team! In this role, you’ll be expected to develop our email marketing strategy across brands, manage a team of email marketers, and drive results.
Our client is a leading marine retailer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the email calendars for several brands and prioritize campaigns to achieve marketing goals (generate sales-qualified leads, improve open rate, etc.).
- Implement best practices for template designs, CTAs, and content across all emails.
- Create segments based on email engagement and website interactions.
- Optimize lead nurturing workflows and drip campaigns.
- Develop, document, and report on the results of A/B tests.
- Work to keep our subscriber list fresh and engaged with a steady stream of content.
- Manage a team of Email Marketing Specialists.
- Support all email marketing-related vendors.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of work with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Deep knowledge of email marketing platforms (we use Hubspot!).
- Experience designing mobile-first emails with drag-and-drop editors and HTML.
- A clear understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to drive results through A/B testing and optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Management experience is a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.