Gravity IT Resources
Job Description –
- This position is part of Enterprise Data Organization under Corporate IT and closely works with Enterprise Architects. They involve designing Architectural cloud framework on Azure platform and also working building/integrating Data model by leveraging Modern Architecture framework with Snowflake
- In-depth understanding of database structure for both dimensional as well transaction-based modeling including data mining
- Experience gathering and analyzing Data requirements, design, development, and implementation of application components.
- Extensive experience in database and analytical technologies in the industry including Data Warehouse design, BI reporting, Dashboard development, and NoSQL storage and ETL/ELT process development provide design solutions for application integration projects from RDBMS to cloud migration, ETL solutions, and business intelligence layer creation.
- Write dynamic SQL queries based on project stories and review the code of the other developers for ongoing change requests.
- Work with software development partners, solution architects to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities in applications.
- Perform application security retesting to ascertain remediation of previously determined vulnerabilities.
- 7-10 years of experience supporting data engineering activities including data architecture development and maintenance, data modeling, data governance, data migration, and data dictionary design.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise architecture and data modeling tools like ERwin.
- 7-10 years of professional experience as a Data Architect, Data Engineer or related role developing conceptual, logical, and preliminary physical models for an enterprise.
- Experience in handling PII information and defining strategies that follow Data Privacy guidelines. (We anticipate some applications gathering PII Data)
- Strong preference in candidates who can build data models using technology-agnostic approaches and dynamic data reporting and visualization goals
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting programming languages like Python, SQL, and Cloud technologies
- Extensive experience in developing and using data standards comprising the format, representation, definition, structuring, manipulation, tagging, transmission, use, and management of data
- Experience developing and using metadata guidelines to tag data and use the tags as part of a data management strategy
- Experience assessing data solutions for compliance and conformance with guidelines and policies
- Understanding of the use and maintenance of data dictionaries, data models, and data maps in an enterprise business software environment
- Provide leadership for complex projects throughout the development of project work plans, milestone tracking, and coordination of efforts
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, and able to compile and organize information retrieved and present findings to management
- Experience or exposure with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and R)
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Problem-solving attitude
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (STEM), STEM is not a mandatory