Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Enterprise Project Manager
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $150/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an Enterprise Project Manager that will be responsible for driving projects through delivery.
The ideal candidate will be expected to clearly define and manage the project scope, develop end-to-end project plans that detail critical milestones, timing, resources, aggregate cost management, and define roles and responsibilities. Comprehensive knowledge and ability to manage all project artifacts including: RAID Log, RACI, budget, communication plan and status reports are also required.
Our client is a healthcare company that focuses on innovation, expertise, and passion to ensure their clients are successful.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and efficiently communicate them with the project team
- Prior experience in forecasting, budgeting, and operational planning
- Excellent written and oral communications, organizational, analytical, problem solving, leadership and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organization and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of organizing information succinctly and clearly communicating to all level of the organization
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Lifelong learner- thrives form developing and sharing knowledge
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Project Manager, leading large and complex projects
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience managing software development projects
- Experience with various SDLCs
- Prior experience leading business programs and planning initiatives