Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Epic Certified Analyst III
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $100/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Epic Certified Analyst III to spearhead our client’s Epic Data Model efforts.
The successful candidate will possess expert level SQL development skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Epic Cogito/Clarity/Caboodle or Slicer Dicer are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute reports for Clinical Business Intelligence team
- Strong expertise developing in and querying SQL
- Strong expertise with Cogito, Clarity or Caboodle Epic module
- Strong understanding of crystal reports and the ability to work comfortability within that program without oversite
Required Experience & Skills:
- Epic Certification in either Cogito, Clarity, Caboodle, Slicer Dicer
- 7+ years developing with SQL
- 5+ years working with Epic Data Model
- 5+ years working with Crystal Reports
- Working with Clinical teams is a nice to have