Epic Hospital Billing Analyst IV
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Epic Hospital Billing Analyst IV
Referral Fee: +/- $100/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior Epic Certified Hospital Billing Analyst to spearhead our client’s work queues and billing efforts.
The successful candidate will possess an Epic Billing certification. Comprehensive knowledge of billing builds are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work within Epic Billing module to do queue and build related work
- Understand Epic Billing Module and teach team members
- Implement new builds and work on reconstruction projects for key billing aspects throughout the larger health system.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Epic Certification in Hospital Billing
- 3+ years working in a hospital billing role – specifically utilizing Epic
- 3+ years doing custom builds