Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ERP Implementation Consultant
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Referral Fee: +/- $2,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an ERP implementation consultant to spearhead our client’s cloud ERP/Accounting Software implementation practice.
The successful candidate will possess strong accounting knowledge in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management. Working knowledge in one or more cloud ERP/accounting packages (NetSuite, Intaact, Microsoft Business Central) or Microsoft Navision is required. Previous experience implementing ERP or Accounting packages as a consultant is preferred, but not required. We will consider individuals with strong accounting knowledge and solid customer facing communication skills that are currently power users of cloud accounting packages that are interested in pivoting their career to ERP/Accounting implementation and consulting.
Our client provides ERP and CRM consulting services, as well as cloud computing services to growing businesses and nonprofits to over 1,000 clients in the US and internationally. Our client’s services include business process consulting, application (ERP/CRM) implementation, custom software development, cloud and virtualization services and a growing SaaS software business. Based in south Florida, our client is the technology affiliate of a top 40 CPA firm and was founded in 1997.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes and convert to requirements for ERP implementations
- Design, configure and and test ERP/Accounting software
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and provide end user training
- Design and test custom reports and financial reports
Required Experience & Skills:
- BS or MS or MBA in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong accounting knowledge in the areas of GL, AP, AR, Cash Management
- Working knowledge of one of the following ERP/Accounting applications – Microsoft Business Central, Microsoft Navision, Intaact, NetSuite
- Previous experience implementing at least 1 ERP/Accounting application either as a consultant or company resource