Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ERP Systems Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: $1500 – $2000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for JDE Developer to spearhead development activities for our client's financial and human capital technologies. Your primary responsibilities will include building, maintaining, and continuously improving modern web applications, system integrations, reports, report automations, workflow automations, and business intelligence dashboards.
The successful candidate will possess JDE Development skills specifically in the JDE Enterprise 1 platform and version 9.2. Comprehensive knowledge of API's and automation processes are also required.
Our client is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development companies in the U.S., serving a broad range of customers including those in transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation and commercial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Custom development
- Maintain outstanding support tickets
- Heavy role in figuring out integration architecture
- Business process automation and orchestration (automatic endings of benefits, for example)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Integrations with other systems (API experience)
- Automations of process / report automations / RPA / orchestration (knowing how to work with orchestrator in JDE)
- Report writing and report automations
- Experience developing with JDE modules – ex. procurement purchasing, job cost, HR modules, construction specific modules
- Experience with JDE enterprise 1 platform (version 9.2) – must have