Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Morrisville, NC
Job-Type: contract to hire
Referral Fee: $250 + $90/mos
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an ETL Developer to help our client design solutions that revolutionize how customers interact with their mission-critical data applications and how these applications perform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, a strong appreciation for data-centric design, automation, a love of technology, excellent communication, and a strong work ethic.
Our client is a $100M+ technology enabled pharmaceutical solutions company. This company is one of the fastest growing firms in the Research Triangle area having promoted more than 100 employees in 2018! This company fosters a culture that encourages individual personality and provides opportunities for creativity, growth, and success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with source systems, data stewards, and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
- Develop and maintain Data Integration solutions requiring ETL (extract, transform and load) capabilities.
- Develop best of breed data integration process to support client data services and internal application integration.
- Monitor MDM services to ensure appropriate performance, to correct errors, to isolate areas for improvement, and for general debugging.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications, as they relate to the data warehouse and other data integration services.
- Collaborate with data remediators, database administrators, network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to help resolve problems with MDM and data integration service applications.
Required Experience & Skills:
- College diploma or university degree in computer science / technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL Server 2012/2016 database development, with an emphasis on Master Data Management, Data Integration (ETL) methodologies and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with ETL standard tool (SAP DI / Informatica / Data Stage
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile software development life cycles.