Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: ETL Engineer
Job Type: Long term contract (3 years)
Location: Sacramento CA
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen
Referral fee: +/- 2500
Overview: Our client needs an experienced ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Engineer with detailed knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse (BI and DW) solution implementation efforts specifically to support a pension or financial services organization.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in ETL, data engineering, BI, and Quality Assurance.
- At least 5 years of experience of using ETL tools like: FiveTran, Informatica, AWS Glue, or Talend.
- At least 3 years of experience of Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- At least 5 years of experience in Python, SQL.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing ETL pipeline and Reports.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with large-scale Enterprise data warehouse, data integration, data migration, and data quality verification.
- At least 3 years of experience with continuous-integration process (CI/CD).
- At least 5 years of experience using industry-standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working on relational and NoSQL databases, and queries.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or practical experience. CalSTRS may request a copy of the degree.
- Experience of cloud data warehousing like: SQL Server, Snowflake, and/or AWS Redshift.
- Experience in State agency or Financials or Investment portfolios or other regulated industry highly preferred.
- Ability to use business knowledge and expertise to build analytical data models and reports that can serve to all business users.
- Experience and capability using visualization software such as Power BI, Tableau and familiarity with SAP, CRM or other Insurance and Benefits systems.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task while maintaining tight schedules.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- US Citizen
- Background Check
- Drug Screen