Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Field Technician – Level 1
Location: Plantation, Florida
Employment Eligibility: USC/GC
We are looking to hire an experienced field service technician to look after the service and maintenance needs of our users. As a field technician, you will be required to install new equipment, respond to service requests, and troubleshoot equipment issues.
To ensure success as a field technician, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills, good field experience, and the ability to adapt to a changing work schedule. Ultimately, a top-level field service technician efficiently manages all service callouts, providing high-quality service and repairs for any job size.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to user callouts and dispatches in corporate office.
- Meeting with the users to determine the nature of the service or repair.
- Conducting routine equipment servicing within the office.
- Inspecting and troubleshooting equipment failures.
- Repairing equipment and replacing faulty or missing parts.
- Installing and testing new equipment.
- Providing preventive equipment maintenance.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven work experience as a field service technician. (1-2 years)
- Ability to work onsite in Plantation, FL
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working with Windows servers.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work with heavy equipment.