Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Field Technician – Level 2
Location: Plantation, Florida (willing to travel 20-100 miles per day)
Job-Type: 3-6 Month Contract
We are looking to hire an experienced field service technician to look after the service and maintenance needs of our users. As a field technician, you will be required to install new equipment, respond to service requests, and troubleshoot equipment issues.
To ensure success as a field technician, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills, good field experience, and the ability to adapt to a changing work schedule. Ultimately, a top-level field service technician efficiently manages all service callouts, providing high-quality service and repairs for any job size.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer callouts and dispatches in the field.
- Installing software and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting networking issues.
- Work within the active directory to deploy equipment.
- Work with organizational unit.
- Meeting with the users to determine the nature of the service or repair.
- Conducting routine equipment servicing within the field.
- Inspecting and troubleshooting equipment failures.
- Repairing equipment and replacing faulty or missing parts.
- Responding to new hire requests and building, setting up, and shipping out equipment.
- Providing preventive equipment maintenance for windows servers.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven work experience as a field service technician. (2-4 years)
- Ability to work onsite in Plantation, FL with ability to travel 20-100 miles
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working with Windows servers and Active Directory.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work with heavy equipment.