Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Financial Information Systems Admin
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Financial Information Systems Admin. The position is responsible for Workday Financials, Adaptive Planning, and Kainos SMART. The role will report directly into the corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is a fast growing global investment management firm whose insights and customized strategies form the foundation for strong partnerships. They view sustainable principles as a guiding force behind their business stewardship and governance frameworks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain the following functional areas: Procurement, Supplier Accounts, Core Financials, Accounting, Banking, Settlement.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, configure, prototype, and test solutions for business problems.
- Maintain functional configuration including custom validations, condition rules, and calculated fields.
- Provide support with training for Workday Financials and Adaptive Planning users.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance with defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience handling and maintaining confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Workday Financials and/or Adaptive Planning
- Accounting experience is a plus