Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio or Remote
Referral Fee: $1,250
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Front End Developer who will work within a development team, enhancing the digital marketing capabilities of the organization’s web and mobile assets.
The ideal candidate will be strong with object-oriented programming and/or Reactive Programming languages, Web APIs, and authentication tools. Comprehensive knowledge of MS.net Core/C#, Xamarin Forms (Mobile Only) are also required.
Our client is a leader in the Columbus market and Property and Casualty Insurance industry. They are growing their web and mobile capabilities and looking for talented professionals wanting to take the next step in their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Object Oriented programming and/or Reactive Programming languages, and Web APIs
- Proficient in Azure B2C, MS.net Core/C#, Xamarin Forms
- Continuous Delivery or Agile/Scrum delivery practices highly desired
- iOS and Android native apps with a willingness to learn the other.
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next step
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and two years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications
- 2-5 years of mobile development and .net experience