Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Front End Technical Lead
Location: Columbus, Ohio or Remote
Referral Fee: $1,500 – $2,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Front End Technical Lead who will work within a development team, enhancing the digital marketing capabilities of the organization’s websites.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for leadership and previous success in a technical lead role. Comprehensive knowledge of C#; .Net framework (4.5 and above), AngularJS or Angular 4 and above, Azure DevOps, Xamarin, Entity Framework, Web API/Rest API are also required.
Our client is a leader in the Columbus market and Property and Casualty Insurance industry. They are growing their web and mobile capabilities and looking for talented professionals wanting to take the next step in their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a collaborative development environment with both build and run responsibilities
- Help the team quickly identify and solve challenges and blockers
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of new solutions
- Develop clean, standards based modern code
- Work with team members to ensue tasks are completed on schedule, conduct code reviews, maintain code quality and troubleshoot defects
- Enforce coding standards that support the organization’s architectural roadmap/strategy
- Evaluate team processes and find ways to improve
- Support all aspects of testing
- Train, coach, and mentor team members and peers
- Conduct Code Reviews for developers
- Conduct technical reviews for system integrators
- Participate and/or lead estimating sessions
- Other, related duties, as assigned
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience with the following technologies: C#; .Net framework (4.5 and above), AngularJS or Angular 4 and above, SQL Server or Oracle (DB2 experience preferred), Azure DevOps, VSTS, Xamarin, Entity Framework, Web API/Rest API
- Experience with WCF Services
- Solid understanding of and experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience in a leadership position
- This position requires the ability to function effectively with only minimal supervision.
- Work closely with management to plan and prioritize team backlog items
- The ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working with an onshore/offshore model
- Experience working in a run team environment with build and production support responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven working experience in web application development
- Knowledge of browser constraints and providing solutions to the constraints of older browsers
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience implementing quality control software, such as SonarQube