Full Stack Developer
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Juno Beach, FL (onsite)
Referral Fee: $1,000+
Our client is looking for a candidate who can enhance and support one of the nation’s largest in-house developed, cloud-based, IoT systems that ingests over 59 billion data points per day and serves thousands of customers thru real-time and historical means. The ideal candidate will drive impactful change and innovation through thoughtful execution. This role requires a solid ability to balance project workload, deliver projects on time while addressing critical production support issues. Knowledge sharing skills are key to ensure technical skills are always improving and consistent across the team. You will be working as part of an agile team with Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Product Managers to implement new capabilities and to iterate on existing solutions.
- Improve and implement resiliency capability of existing applications.
- Engage with product owner, software engineers, product analysts, and business partners to understand capability requirements and develop data solutions based on product backlog priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion for innovation and technology
- You build optimal, cost effective, and high performing solutions
- You are comfortable with great responsibility and high expectations
- You are a critical thinker with experience prioritizing and negotiating several competing efforts and maintaining productivity through numerous context changes
- You have worked in Agile teams in the past and collaborated with other team members
- You care about the environment and want to work for a company that is in the forefront of renewables
Highly Desired Experience:
- Develop and maintain in-house applications Phyton / Node.js
- Enhance product functionality and performance.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (Java, Bash, etc).
- Cloud native application development experience using AWS Services such as EC2, ECS, ECR, ALB, Cloud formation, Lambda.
- Containerization and orchestration engines like Docker swarm or Fargate
- Building REST APIs and debugging distributed microservice-based applications
- Continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, tests and deployment.
- Event driven architecture – Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and other Development tools
- Build efficient, reliable and scalable pipelines to handle billions of data points
- Experience working in quick-paced Agile environment and SCRUM team format
- Working experience in test analysis, design, automation, integration, and end-to-end testing as well as functional manual and API testing
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years