Gravity IT Resources
Job: Full Stack Developer
Location: Miami, Florida (Hybrid)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Referral Bonus: $1000+
Must be US Citizen / Green Card Holder
**No 3rd Parties**
Gravity is looking for a a Full Stack Developer with a focus on Java and React development and support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, implementation, and support of Web applications primarily in Java and Oracle Databases
- Develops specifications to detail what new systems or enhancements to existing systems can accomplish.
- Design and architect software solutions as needed.
- Ability to work with Enterprise and Security Architects to achieve optimal solution.
- Develops specifications for databases, communication systems, and software configurations.
- Serves as liaison with users concerning requests, usage, standards, security, and other developmental and production matters.
- Develops detailed systems operations designs.
- Unit test programs and systems and integrates system modules.
- Converts and implements new systems or upgrades existing systems.
- Develops cost and level of effort estimates for systems development and upgrades to existing systems.
- Evaluates, implements, and provides customer support for third-party software systems in a client server environment.
- Work as an individual contributor or as a lead for a development team.
- Contribute to code reviews, design reviews, and development process improvement.
- Experience working with offshore developers or QA resources is a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4+ years in the IT field is required
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Full stack developer using Java
- Server-side tools and technologies – Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, Struts, JPA, Hibernate, JSP, PHP, Node.js, GraphQL, Servlets including build tools like Maven/ Ant
- Database Technologies – Oracle, Azure SQL, MySQL